Journal Al Lisan
Jurnal Bahasa dan Pengajarannya
Papers submitted for publication must conform to the following guidelines:
- Manuscript accepted is written in Indonesia or English language
- Papers in Al-Lisan should discuss the themes of Language Educations, Literature, and Linguistics, either research paper or non-research paper
- Papers must be typed in one (1) space for abstract and one-a half spaced (1,5) for the content; on A4-paper size, margins: top 3; left 3; right 2; bottom 2. Using Time new roman
- Papers length is approximately 3,000-5,000 words; excluding references
- All submission must include max 200 words abstract;
- 3-5 keywords included;
- Full name(s) of the author(s) must be stated, along with his/her/their institution and email address;
- All submission should be in *.doc or *.rtf , and sent to the journal system via online submission by creating account in this Open Journal System (OJS) [click REGISTER if you have not had any account yet; or click LOG IN if you have already had an account].
- Non-research paper should include: (a) Title; (b) Full name of contributor(s) without titles; (c) Abstract (max. 200 words); (d) Key Words (3-5 words); (e) Introduction without subheading; (f) body text; and (g) references. Abstract should be completed with the Indonesian translation.
- Research paper should contain: (a) Title; (b) Full name of contributor(s) without title(s); (c) Abstract (max. 200 words); (d) Key words (3-5 Words); (e) Introduction without heading, which includes review of related literature and research purpose; (f) Research Methods; (g) Results and Discussion (h) Conclusions and Suggestions; (j) References; and (k) Appendix, if any. Abstract should be completed with the Indonesian translation.
- Citing sources and listing references should comply with the APA 6th edition referencing styles.
- For further detail, please see the Al-Lisan Template
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 11-point font; Times New Roman: employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
Focus and Scope
Al-Lisan: Journal of Pusat Pengembangan Bahasa, invites scholars, researchers, and students to contribute the result of their studies and researches with Language Educations, Literature, and Linguistics
Every manuscript submitted to Al-Lisan: Journal of Pusat Pengembangan Bahasa is independently reviewed by at least two reviewers in the form of "double-blind review". Decision for publication, amendment, or rejection is based upon their reports or recommendation. In certain cases, the editor may submit an article for review to another, third reviewer before making a decision, if necessary.