Some problems are found that: (1) students are not able to understand Arabic vocabulary; (2) some students are graduates of public schools, this causes difficulties for students to speak Arabic; (3) lack of facilities such as textbooks and the absence of language laboratories. Based on the problems faced above, this study aims to find out what strategies are carried out by the teacher in improving the ability of the students in speaking Arabic. The research method used is a descriptive qualitative. The results of the study show that the teachers combine various methods and strategies in the process of learning Arabic such as Qowaid, Nahwu Sharf and lectures. The teachers also guide extracurricular activities through the Al-Qur'an reading and writing park formed by the school. This place accommodates students to learn, to read and also expedite the reading of the Qur'an.
Please find the rights and licenses in Al-Lisan: Jurnal Bahasa (e-Journal). By submitting the article/manuscript of the article, the author(s) agree with this policy. No specific document sign-off is required.
The non-commercial use of the article will be governed by the Creative Commons Attribution license as currently displayed on Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- Author(s)' Warranties
The author warrants that the article is original, written by stated author(s), has not been published before, contains no unlawful statements, does not infringe the rights of others, is subject to copyright that is vested exclusively in the author and free of any third party rights, and that any necessary written permissions to quote from other sources have been obtained by the author(s).
- User Rights
Al-Lisan: Jurnal Bahasa (e-Journal)'s spirit is to disseminate articles published are as free as possible. Under the Creative Commons license, Al-Lisan: Jurnal Bahasa (e-Journal) permits users to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work for non-commercial purposes only. Users will also need to attribute authors and Al-Lisan: Jurnal Bahasa (e-Journal) on distributing works in the journal and other media of publications.
- Rights of Authors
As an author you (or your employer or institution) may do the following:
- make copies (print or electronic) of the article for your own personal use, including for your own classroom teaching use;
- make copies and distribute such copies (including through e-mail) of the article to research colleagues, for the personal use by such colleagues (but not commercially or systematically, e.g. via an e-mail list or list server);
- present the article at a meeting or conference and to distribute copies of the article to the delegates attending such meeting;
- for your employer, if the article is a ‘work for hire’, made within the scope of your employment, your employer may use all or part of the information in the article for other intra-company use (e.g. training);
- retain patent and trademark rights and rights to any process, procedure, or article of manufacture described in the article;
- include the article in full or in part in a thesis or dissertation (provided that this is not to be published commercially);
- use the article or any part thereof in a printed compilation of your works, such as collected writings or lecture notes (subsequent to publication of the article in the journal); and prepare other derivative works, to extend the article into book-length form, or to otherwise re-use portions or excerpts in other works, with full acknowledgement of its original publication in the journal;
- may reproduce or authorize others to reproduce the article, material extracted from the article, or derivative works for the author’s personal use or for company use, provided that the source and the copyright notice are indicated, the copies are not used in any way that implies Al-Lisan: Jurnal Bahasa (e-Journal) endorsement of a product or service of any employer, and the copies themselves are not offered for sale.
All copies, print or electronic, or other use of the paper or article must include the appropriate bibliographic citation for the article’s publication in the journal.
Requests from third parties
Although authors are permitted to re-use all or portions of the article in other works, this does not include granting third-party requests for reprinting, republishing, or other types of re-use. Requests for all uses not included above, including the authorization of third parties to reproduce or otherwise use all or part of the article (including figures and tables), should be referred to Al-Lisan: Jurnal Bahasa (e-Journal) by going to our website at https://journal.iaingorontalo.ac.id/index.php/al/
Author Online Use
- Personal Servers. Authors and/or their employers shall have the right to post the accepted version of articles pre-print version of the article, or revised personal version of the final text of the article (to reflect changes made in the peer review and editing process) on their own personal servers or the servers of their institutions or employers without permission from Al-Lisan: Jurnal Bahasa (e-Journal), provided that the posted version includes a prominently displayed Al-Lisan: Jurnal Bahasa (e-Journal)
- copyright notice and, when published, a full citation to the original publication, including a link to the article abstract in the journal homepage. Authors shall not post the final, published versions of their papers;
- Classroom or Internal Training Use. An author is expressly permitted to post any portion of the accepted version of his/her own articles on the author’s personal web site or the servers of the author’s institution or company in connection with the author’s teaching, training, or work responsibilities, provided that the appropriate copyright, credit, and reuse notices appear prominently with the posted material. Examples of permitted uses are lecture materials, course packs, e-reserves, conference presentations, or in-house training courses;
- Electronic Preprints. Before submitting an article to an Al-Lisan: Jurnal Bahasa (e-Journal), authors frequently post their manuscripts to their own web site, their employer’s site, or to another server that invites constructive comment from colleagues. Upon submission of an article to Al-Lisan: Jurnal Bahasa (e-Journal), an author is required to transfer copyright in the article to Al-Lisan: Jurnal Bahasa (e-Journal), and the author must update any previously posted version of the article with a prominently displayed Al-Lisan: Jurnal Bahasa (e-Journal) copyright notice. Upon publication of an article by the Al-Lisan: Jurnal Bahasa (e-Journal), the author must replace any previously posted electronic versions of the article with either (1) the full citation to the work with a Digital Object Identifier (DOI) or link to the article abstract in Al-Lisan: Jurnal Bahasa (e-Journal) homepage, or (2) the accepted version only (not the final, published version), including the Al-Lisan: Jurnal Bahasa (e-Journal) copyright notice and full citation, with a link to the final, published article in journal homepage.
If the article was jointly prepared by more than one author, any authors submitting the manuscript warrants that he/she has been authorized by all co-authors to be agreed on this copyright and license notice (agreement) on their behalf, and agrees to inform his/her co-authors of the terms of this policy. Al-Lisan: Jurnal Bahasa (e-Journal) will not be held liable for anything that may arise due to the author(s) internal dispute. Al-Lisan: Jurnal Bahasa (e-Journal) will only communicate with the corresponding author.
Being an open accessed journal and disseminating articles for free under the Creative Commons license term mentioned, author(s) aware that Al-Lisan: Jurnal Bahasa (e-Journal) entitles the author(s) to no royalties or other fees.
Al-Lisan: Jurnal Bahasa (e-Journal) will publish the article (or have it published) in the journal if the article’s editorial process is successfully completed. Al-Lisan: Jurnal Bahasa (e-Journal)'s editors may modify the article to a style of punctuation, spelling, capitalization, referencing and usage that deems appropriate. The author acknowledges that the article may be published so that it will be publicly accessible and such access will be free of charge for the readers as mentioned in point 3.